Jennifer Lopez Fan Encounter in Miami

Here we have added another fan encounter with Jennifer Lopez. This time she was seen at a the Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills game at the Land Shark Stadium in Miami, Florida on October 4, 2009.

Click on Thumbnails to see larger image


Click on Thumbnails to see larger image

Story by DP

There my wife and I were, enjoying an ironic Bud Light outside Landshark Stadium in Miami, chilling out before the NFL game Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills game (October 4 2009).


I spotted an orange carpet area leading into Landshark Stadium and whilst it was only populated by burly security guards and wimpy looking photographers I had a feeling that someone famous would walk down the day-glo carpet on their way to the big game.


My wife said that maybe some old players would go by, but none of the A-list people who are associated with the new ‘all-star’ Dolphins ownership.


Rather optimistically I stood near to the door, leaning on the metal barrier, for about 20 minutes. I just had a feeling I guess. I asked other fans who were loitering if they were expecting anyone, and no-one actually knew why they were there either.


Then suddenly like an orange hurricane the hand held mics began to crackle into action, the snappers started adjusting their lenses, and a swarm of people appeared around both sides of the barrier.


Being 6 ft 3 I had a great view, and there she was, yes I was standing about 2 metres away from Jenny from the Block, the Maid from Manhattan, none other than Jennifer Lopez or as the paparazzi call her J-Lo.


Wearing a flowing orange dress (maybe Dolphin orange) J-Lo strolled down the carpet with her weasel like husband Mark Anthony (who looked ill). J-Lo was joined by the Dolphins billionaire majority owner Stephen Ross to do an interview with some make-up caked airhead.


Standing so close to J-Lo is kinda weird, and whilst I had no plans to try and cause any trouble I found it remarkable how easy it would have been for a crazed person to attack J-Lo and her stoat (weasel) faced hubby.


Now I have seen some pretty famous people in my time, and even interviewed some NFL players past and present, but seeing J-Lo is quite a memorable moment.


(My wife) Still wont want me to buy any of her films or listen to any of her tunes.


___

No comments: