Madonna: Jennifer Lopez Gave Me "Super-Sharp Looks" at Concert


From Scandal Sheet Madonna vs. J.Lo:
Madonna just initiated the most awesome catfight ever: her vs. Jennifer Lopez. Me-ow! You might think that Madge has the advantage, what with her crazy arms and all, but I dunno. I'll bet Jenny from the Block fights dirty.

From Us News:

Madonna thinks Jennifer Lopez wants to copy her moves.

Madonna, 51, says on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show (via JustJared.com), "I was getting super-sharp looks from [Lopez]" at one of her concerts.

"Her ponytail distracted me," she went on. "Whenever artists come to see my show, they're studying me."


LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW HERE


___

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

keep on dreaming madonna!

The JLo Spot said...

Ha HA HA

The JLo Spot said...

She's so vain right lol.

Jasmine said...

Let me guess, You thought about that second comment right after publishing the first. hehe

The JLo Spot said...

Yeah lol

Anonymous said...

I join. All above told the truth. We can communicate on this theme.