Jennifer Lopez, twin babies and two nannies at Miami Dolphins game


Jennifer Lopez came to Land Shark Stadium for an NFL game today, watching the Miami Dolphins defeat the Buffalo Bills in Miami, Florida, where the couple has reportedly purchased a condo.


The folks on Twitter were excited about the Dolphins' win -- and seeing the superstar singing couple and their babies at the game:


Dequanw: leaving back to homestead, Dolphins won & I saw Jennifer Lopez !!! Yayy about 1 hour ago

namelynewborns: Jennifer Lopez, hubby Marcus Anthony and twins & two aupairs sat behind us at the Dolphin/Buffalo game. Cute babies =Dolphins won 37 to 10. 16 minutes ago

lubic4sho: Leaving the dolphin game and happened to walk by J. Lo's suite right when she was walking out. She is soooo much hotter in person. 37 minutes ago

Dequanw: Saw J-Lo at the Dolphins Games w/ dad at Landshark Stadium ! 46 minutes ago


Fan Pix
click image for original size



___

11 comments:

Jasmine said...

looks like they are spending a lot of time in Miami... :)
Thanks!

Shevy said...

I was gonna comment on here to for you. Just to say look she's back in Miami. I am definitely gonna hit Milton up.

Jasmine said...

ha ha I'm still waiting for your other cool story

Shevy said...

yeah I know, sorry : (

Jasmine said...

It's ok :)

The JLo Spot said...

Thanks Honey : )

Jasmine said...

: ) I sent you an email... please don't hate me... he he

Shevy said...

No way, I dont hate you. I hate working so damn much and not having time to email you.
Miss you wish I could send you some of our looonng asss emails LOL.

Jasmine said...

Maybe you'll hate me after reading the email.
YES! you work too much.
miss you too. An yeah damn I miss those LONG ASS EMAILS too, especially all the ranting and hating Ha Ha Good times... :)
oh and I miss all our crazy planning and stories and.. so much more.

(I already sent this as a text message but it's 'pending' whatever that means he he)

Shevy said...

OK Ima check the email now.

Anonymous said...

It absolutely agree with the previous message