Kim Kardashian goes for Jennifer Lopez do


As one of the famous socialites in America after Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian was distinguishable from her contemporaries thanks to her glossy black hair.


After living in Los Angeles for most of her life, the reality TV star has finally succumbed to the California girl look by dyeing her hair blond.


She said: 'I have a drastic new look... I went blond! Do you like it?


'It's something different. I'm still getting used to it.'


Kim invited fans to give their opinions on her blond locks on her Twitter page, and it appeared most of them preferred her black hair.


Several fans claimed her blond hair made her look like Jennifer Lopez or South African model Tracy McGregor.


One fan wrote: 'I think you look beautiful as always...but the black was nicer.'


Another wrote: 'You look very pretty as always. Reminds me of Jennifer Lopez meets Jessica Alba. The darker hair definitely makes you unique.'


On here blog Kim writs,


"It's a wig! Did I have you fooled? I did a fabulous photo shoot this weekend for Scott Barnes book called About Face. Chuckie Amos did the hair and transformed me with this blond wig and they put this hair piece on! I haven't taken it off since, because I'm really loving the look. I've been wearing it around New York and everyone thought it was my real hair! It's making me want to dye my hair and maybe go lighter for the summer. What do you think? Should I dye it for real?"

For those who are unaware, Scott Barnes is Jennifer Lopez' long time make-up artists.
For more pictures of Kim K looking very close to Jennifer Lopez, check out the pictures she posted of herself on her blog here.


No comments: