Jennifer Lopez on Rachael Ray Show

Click images to see larger/original size


Yesterday after appearing live on Good Morning America, and Live with Regis and Kelly, Jennifer Lopez taped her segment for the Rachael Ray show. She talked about her two twins, Emme and max;

“They’re very different. You can really see it, even from when they’re really young. Boy, girl. It’s funny to say because he’s more like the visceral boy, running, knocking things down, eating the world you know what I mean? And she’s kinda like, takes a step and stops and picks things up, and she’s like, ‘I don’t know, maybe I’ll eat this.’ … It’s funny because now that I see Max, I’m like, I was more like Max.”


Jennifer says of Emme;
“She’s funny because we call her Emme-tude because we’re like she’s giving us Emme-tude right now… when she catches an attitude - Wooooahh. She gets that from her dad. I’m kidding … She gets it from me.”

Jennifer also talked about their birthday party;
“We did it in my backyard in L.A. We had a barbeque/carnival type thing. It was more just like we had snow cones and a little jumpy. They had the best time at their birthday party, I didn’t think a one year old could have fun at a birthday party. But they did, they loved it. …I think I did a good job, and they’re going to remember.”


Jennifer Lopez' appearance on the Rachael Ray show will be airing tomorrow, Friday 22nd. Check your local listings for air times.



No comments: