Web mother Jennifer Lopez


Jennifer Lopez uses a web cam to keep in touch with her children.

The singer-and-actress - who gave birth to twins Max and Emme in February 2008 - can't bear to be parted from her family, so uses the internet to check on how they are doing.

She said: "I hate being away from my kids. But we have devised this thing where I can see them on the computer. I call up on the web camera so I can see the babies while I am away and I just look at them."

Although the 40-year-old star enjoys speaking to the twins via a webcam, she admits it can be upsetting and confusing for her 18-month-old daughter Emme to see her mother talking to her on a computer screen.

Jennifer is quoted as saying: "It is so sweet - my son just stares at the camera and looks. And then my daughter just starts crying when she sees me on the screen. She holds out her arms to me and gets very upset. It breaks my heart if I am away from them even for a short time."


2 comments:

Jannifer said...

That's so cute : )

The JLo Spot said...

I know he he : )