Breaking News: J. Lo is Smoking Hot


Jennifer Lopez spoke to Hello! magazine about how it feels to be 40 and her answer is: "Awesome!"


La Lopez goes on to say, "I feel the same way I felt when I was in my 20s," which we have to admit doesn't surprise us a bit given the fact that the mother-of-two still looks like she's in her 20s!


But don't expect Lopez to follow in pop icon Madonna's footsteps when it come to plastic surgery. J. Lo attributes her flawless skin and toned physique to a healthy diet and regular exercise and isn't so eager to go under the knife: "I don't see myself having any, but I'm not at that point yet, so I don't know. I don't know how I'll feel when I'm older." She also pointed out that media ubiquity can have its perks. "Luckily I'm used to seeing myself everywhere now that I no longer obsess about the way I look," she said.



One thing that wasn't so easy for Jennifer? Losing the baby weight she gained while preggos with 18-month-old twins Max and Emme. The multi-hyphenate mommy dished, "I thought it was going to drop off easily because I'd been in shape my whole life. But it wasn't easy! It was an uphill struggle. I had gained about 50 pounds while pregnant. The first 30 pounds dropped off like that and I was so pleased. Then I had to lose the last 15 or 20 pounds that just didn't want to go. I had to diet and work out a lot."

No comments: