Jessica Alba Shares Secrets To Hot Milfy Body & Speaks on J.Lo In Elle Magazine 3.2009

Jessica Alba Shares Secrets To Hot Milfy Body and Speaks about Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry in The New March 2009 Elle Magazine.


New mom Jessica Alba shares the experience of giving birth, which she describes as something as natural as cramps, tips for a hot post-pregnancy body and how hard it was for her to get back into shape. For Jessica the workout was much more painful than giving birth… she is one really strong woman or she was completely drugged when it happened!

Jessica also confesses to have a poor fashion sense and her exotic look. Here are some highlights of Jessica Alba’s Elle Magazine interview:

On giving birth: “Contractions aren’t that bad. If you’ve ever had bad cramps? That’s what they’re like. But that moment when they put the baby on your chest – that’s deep. It’s a deep experience.”

On snapping back into shape so quickly after giving birth: “I did it for the Campari job. [The workouts] were horrible. I cried. And I haven’t worked out since.”


On fashion: “I’ve always loved beautiful clothes, but I’m not very hip to the coolest, newest, most fashionable thing. I’ve always liked mixing casual things with nice, beautiful pieces – mixing masculine and feminine. I just didn’t always know how to do it. As a kid, I bought random, thrift store stuff and hoped that it worked. Sometimes it didn’t.”

On her husband having a say in what she wears: “Whether I’m dressed as a boy or wearing a gown, he’s pretty cool about it all. He doesn’t want to change me. He’s always like, “Okay, whatever makes you happy.”


On having an exotic look: “Anyone who’s part of pop culture is going to be sensationalized and spun into something, some one-liner. Also, there aren’t many other stars, besides Halle Berry and Jennifer Lopez, who most people in the world can related to. We look like people of the world – I can kind of mix in with girls in Asia, South America, Europe.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i though jess didnt rep her latin side
so she wouldnt claim to be exotic right?

xxucrl