Christian Louboutin Loves Jennifer Lopez's New Single

And Jennifer Lopez to film "Louboutin," music video.


Christian Louboutin has a lot of love for Jennifer Lopez's new single, "Louboutins," which she debuted live at this year's American Music Awards.

The iconic shoe designer, who seems to have cornered the market on red carpet footwear, told Fashion Week Daily, "Jennifer told me about the song back in January, and I was extremely flattered. But of course, in America the public pronounces my name in like a million different ways. So Jennifer called me, and she was like, 'Listen, I want to make sure that I get it right.' And she did...from the very first time!"


But Louboutin is modest about getting name-checked in a mainstream pop hit. "I know the song by heart now...because the brilliant part of the single is it's not about me. It's about a girl and her shoe. "

Louboutin has already started working on some shoes for the music video that will film next month. As for how many times his famous name is mentioned in the lyrics? "That would be 45," he laughed. "Trust me, I've counted!"

___

No comments: