Jennifer Lopez's Sexy Laugh



Jennifer Lopez finds being called a sex symbol "hilarious". The 'Wedding Planner' actress - who gave birth to twins Max and Emme, her first children earlier this year - admits the thought of men finding her sexually attractive makes her laugh.

She said: "I should be so lucky to be called a sex symbol! Seriously, it's hilarious and I always laugh at those comments. I really don't see myself as one."

Jennifer - who has starred in 24 movies including 'Enough' and 'Shall We Dance' - also revealed her main priorities now are her husband and babies rather than her professional life.

She added: "My priorities are all different now. At one point in my life, I was the main focus and my career was the most important thing, but not now. Marc and the babies are my priority now. "Now my happiness resides in having the choice to reside with my babies and that is absolutely beautiful. I know most mothers would feel and say the same thing but it's just fantastic."

No comments: