Jennifer Lopez on 'How I Met Your Mother'


Season: 5 Episode: 17
How I Met Your Mother - Jennifer Lopez Guest Stars

Link 1
Link 2



___


How I Met Your Mother - Jennifer Lopez Preview
Link 1
Link 2



___


Watch: Jennifer Lopez on 'How I Met Your Mother'
Link

ET is on the "How I Met Your Mother" set with series regular Neil Patrick Harris and guest star Jennifer Lopez.

Jenny from the block plays a woman who seems to be attracted to everything Neil's character likes, but she's really on a mission to show him a lesson!

"She's not what she appears to be," Jennifer explains. She's actually the author of the fictitious book, Of Course You're Still Single, Take A Look At Yourself You Dumb Slut.

Watch the video to see how Neil reacts to Jennifer giving him the wrong line -- with hilarious results!




___

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so thats y jlo is with skeletor, she "loves a TINY FIBER" LLLOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!!