INTERVIEW: Cris Judd about married life and stripping off in public


We never went for full-frontal nudity. We left ladies wanting more

IF THE name Cris Judd sounds familiar, then there’s probably one very good reason.


Because, while the goateed choreographer is known for numerous TV appearances in America – including their version of the celebrity jungle – it’s his famous ex-wife who has won him headlines this side of the Atlantic.



The 39-year-old Texan was Mr Jennifer Lopez.


After meeting on the set of her video for Love Don’t Cost A Thing, their marriage lasted less than a year, but it shot Cris to celebrity stardom.


Seven years on, if there was ever any bitterness in their break-up, then the genial dancer shows no residual signs. Quite the opposite, he actually appears perfectly content to still be linked with his former wife.


"Oh, I don’t mind at all," he shrugs. "It was a part of my life and it’s going to be a part of me forever. If people associate me with Jennifer, that’s fine. I know that there’s this tabloid culture in Britain, and I remember that it was kind of a big deal for the tabloids when I was with her.



"But I have never minded that attention, so long as the remarks are appropriate. My marriage was one of the happiest times of my life, so I’ve no regrets."


Perhaps the reported £10m divorce settlement has played its part in his attitude, although it is just possible that Cris is genuinely a nice guy.


Read the full interview here.

No comments: