J.Lo to temporarily stop her clothing line


Jennifer Lopez is pulling the plug on her high-end clothing line. On Wednesday, the actress/singer announced that she is shutting down her Sweetface Collection after six years on the market.


Sweetface is halting production after the spring 2009 line, which is in stores now.


“In light of some new company strategies, we have decided to put the Sweetface line on hiatus while we prepare to reintroduce the brand in the near future with new messaging points and an entirely new fashion point of view,” Jen’s clothing company said in a statement.



Sweetface started in 2003 as a urban street wear spin off to the JLO By Jennifer Lopez line. That collection folded in 2007 and was replaced with JustSweet, which is only distributed overseas.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dang! -- Cattt

Jasmine said...

I'm so lost with her clothing lines. Is the JLO By Jennifer Lopez collection still coming back?

Shennifer said...

JLo by Jennifer Lopez was supposed to be relaunched but now I dont know whats going on.

Anonymous said...

This just doesn't seem like a good sign to me. I hope I'm wrong. -- Cattt

Jannifer said...

Oh ok, Thanks Shennifer :)

Shennifer said...

No prob Jannifer ; )

I hear you Cattt. I hope this doesnt end up like her place, Madre's did.

Anonymous said...

Shennifer, I was thinking the same exact thing. : ( -- Cattt

Shennifer said...

Lets just hope for the best and that her clothing line comes out bigger and better than ever : )

Jasmine said...

Yes Shennifer, let's hope for
that ;)