Jennifer Lopez Lives the Good Life


Jennifer Lopez couldn’t be happier! She’s a mother of two babies, and she is back at doing what she loves, acting!

Lopez is currently working on her new film The Back-Up and she admits that she was a bit nervous getting back to work fearing that she had forgotten how to act.

"The few days before I got really nervous," she tells Entertainment Tonight’s Kevin Frazier. "I was like, 'What if I forgot how to act?"

But all is good now and she couldn’t be happier because she’s on set doing what she loves and she even gets to have her babies on set with her.


"I bring the babies to work with me. I love it," she says. "Honestly, one of the best days of my life was the first day back working on this film -- I wanted to do this film really badly -- and bringing my babies with me that morning. I was like, 'Oh my God, they're with me, I'm making a movie, they're here!' It's great having kids on set. It's the best."

Now that’s the good life! She gets to do what she loves and she gets to take her babies to work. Unfortunately, not everyone is that fortunate.


2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Nice to hear she's happy :)
I Like that 2nd pic btw

The JLo Spot said...

I agree : )