J. Lo expanding fragrance collection


Jennifer Lopez is expanding her fragrance collection with 2 new
exciting scents!

Here is what was written by Jennifer's beauty website about 2 new upcoming fragrances, which includes some possible names for the future fragrances.

"We would like to share a new fragrance concept that has two new fragrances that capture Jennifer’s state of happiness and fulfillment as a new mother. The fragrances will be inspired by her intimate side which appeals to all women… just like her first fragrance Glow by JLO, but adds a twist bringing in the new little joys in her life.


“My Glow” – A new soft, feminine and fresh fragrance for women

“Petite Glow” – A complementary yummy, pure and clean alcohol free light fragrance for babies

Together, the two fragrances will capture the intimacy of love…

“Petite Glow” fragrance for babies is alcohol free and has mild ingredients with hydrating properties that care
for baby’s skin. The fresh scent will be in perfect harmony with “My Glow”."


Below are pictures of what the frangrences' bottles and boxes may possibly look like if passed by Jennifer and her creative team.

Click on Thumbnails to see larger image



Click on Thumbnails to see larger image



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the idea for the babies. : )

-- Cattt

Jennifer Lopez Fragrance said...

My Glow is seriously my favorite Jennifer Lopez fragrance! I'm so glad they made a version I can share with my nieces and other little girls in my life :) Thanks for posting this!