Jennifer Lopez Loved Victoria Beckham's New Hairstyle


Jennifer Lopez was stunned when she first saw pal Victoria Beckham’s new haircut – because the ex-Spice Girl kept the style a secret from her.


Posh wowed onlookers at a Marc Jacobs fashion show in New York earlier this month when she debuted her pixie crop.


And, according to Jen, she was left speechless by her pal's new look too.


"I was so shocked. I arranged to meet up with her the day she had it done," she reveals.


"She didn't tell me what she was doing, so I turned up and there was she was with this incredibly short black hair. I was knocked out,” she says.




"I told her she looked like Audrey Hepburn. I think she's such a great girl."


In fact, the singer couldn't stop singing Victoria's praises, and also gushed about Victoria's new clothing range.


She adds, "I was so excited for her that her fashion collection went so well. Everyone loved it. I'm really proud of her."




No comments: