JENNIFER LOPEZ ENCOURAGES NEW MUMS TO GET IN SHAPE



JENNIFER LOPEZ is encouraging new mothers to get fit, insisting the grueling effort of triathlon training is worth the results.

The mega star gave birth to twins Emme and Max on 22 February (08) and has since been preparing to take part in the endurance sports event, in which participants swim, cycle and run.
And Lopez insists her rigorous exercise regime can benefit new mothers who question their ability to bounce back into shape.

She says, "You've got to start slow and give yourself time. This is not something that is natural to me but it's something that is a challenge and I'm always into challenging myself and seeing what I can do. You have to start little by little and you just work up to it."

Lopez adds of the three sport event: "The swimming is a killer, I'm not going to lie. I'm not a natural swimmer; (it's) very foreign. I'm a good athlete - I feel like my stamina, I can get it up there if I work really hard but the swimming, the swimming is a killer."


No comments: