J-Lo Hits SoBe For "The Back-Up Plan" Premiere


JLo Hits South Beach for world premiere of "The Back-Up Plan"tonight at 7pm

The woman named Us Weekly's Hot Hollywood Style Icon has hit South Beach for the world premiere of her new movie: "The Back-Up Plan." Jennifer Lopez sat down to chat with CBS4's Lisa Petrillo about the movie, life, and South Florida.

What happens when a young woman's biological clock is ticking so loudly that she decides to get artificially inseminated - only to meet the man of her dreams that very same day? That's the premise behind Jennifer Lopez's new film.

"If you had not met Marc, could you go there and do that?" Lisa wondered.

"No, I don't think so," Lopez insisted. "I have two kids and I need people around to help me. I need marc. I need other people, too. Single moms are amazing!"

Now at age 40, Jennifer seems to have it all. And is doing it all: twin 2-year-olds, filming movies and her career in music.

"So you spend a lot of time here in South Florida and are Miami Dolphins owners," Petrillo noted. "Plan on a lot of spending time here?"

"Oh yeah, I love it here! It's the best!" Jennifer gushed. "We weren't sure about living here full time because of the paparazzi but now that Marc has the dolphins, we'll be here all the time and that's all good for me!"

The Back-Up Plan opens nationally April 23.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO

Premiere Preview Pix, Untagged HQs coming soon
Click on Thumbnails to see larger image

Click on Thumbnails to see larger image
___

No comments: